Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, coconut raisin cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Raisin Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coconut Raisin Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut raisin cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Raisin Cookies :
- Make ready 56 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 75 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 114 g of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 g (1/2 tsp) of baking powder.
- Take 50 g of desiccated coconut / unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 35 g of raisins.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Take 30 of – 45 g (2 – 3 tbsp) milk.
Steps to make Coconut Raisin Cookies :
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl clean as needed..
- Sieve in flour and baking powder. Add coconut and raisins. Mix until thoroughly combined..
- Add 1 tablespoon (15 g) of milk and mix. Add more milk until the dough is softer and more pliable. It should be easily formed into a ball but not tacky..
- Cover it in the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop 1 tablespoon of the batter (about 15 grams). Round it into a ball with your palms, then press slightly to flatten it (about ½-inch thick). These cookies do not spread during baking so they can be spaced quite closely on the tray..
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut raisin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.