Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken chickpea coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Chickpea Coconut Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Chickpea Coconut Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken chickpea coconut curry using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chickpea Coconut Curry :
- Make ready 1 Lb. of Chicken Thighs, Trimmed And Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Corn Starch.
- Make ready 1 of teaspoon- Salt -First.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Curry Powder -First.
- Make ready 3 tablespoon of Oil- First.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil- Second.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion, Chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper – Diced.
- Get 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper Diced.
- Take 1 of Tomato -Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno-Diced (If you want more spice add the seeds:).
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped- Fine.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of Salt- Second.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 teaspoon of Curry Powder- Second.
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon of Chili Powder.
- Make ready 14 of -Oz. Coconut Milk.
- Get 6 of -Oz. Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 16 of -Oz. Chickpeas, Drained And Rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 1/3 C. of Chopped Fresh Cilantro – Lightly Chopped Just Before Adding Them- No Stems.
- Prepare 2 C. of Cooked Rice, For Serving.
Steps to make Chicken Chickpea Coconut Curry :
- 1. Mix the cornstarch the first salt and first curry powder together and lightly coat the diced chicken. Shake off the excess coating..
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 3 tablespoon oil. Add the diced chicken thighs cook until lightly browned about 3 minutes per side, then remove chicken from pan and set aside..
- 3. In the same pan Add remaining tablespoon oil, onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers,tomato, jalapeno and garlic. Cook until they are soft, about 4 minutes.
- 4. Stir in Garam masala, the second salt, the second curry powder, and chili powder, then add coconut milk, tomato paste,chickpeas and chicken stock. Add the chicken back in and stir until combined and bring to a simmer for about 8-10 minutes..
- 6. Sprinkle in the lightly chopped cilantro just before service with rice..
- Note this did not come out spicy hot so if you like fire then feel free to bump it up. This tastes really good!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken chickpea coconut curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.