Find this recipe for an absolute crowd pleaser. And here am I introducing my nyonya kuih pulut tai tai @ pressed glutinous rice. Bunga telang (blue pea flower) is something that I've been looking forward to work out with since a long time ago and.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pulut tai tai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulut Tai Tai is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pulut Tai Tai is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pulut tai tai using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulut Tai Tai :
- Prepare 800 g of Glutinous Rice.
- Take 15 Stalks of Blue Pea Flower.
- Make ready 250 g of Thick Coconut Milk.
- Make ready 1/4 of tsb Salt.
- Get 2 of Pandan Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Banana Leaf (oiled).
Suchen Sie nach Pulut Tai Tai. Peranakan blutinierter Reiskuchen-Stockbildern in HD und Millionen weiteren lizenzfreien Stockfotos, Illustrationen und Vektorgrafiken in der Shutterstock-Kollektion. Pulut tai tai: Delicious blue pea flower glutinous rice kueh guaranteed to make you feel like a taitai when eaten. #puluttaitai #puluttekan #bluepeaflower #kueh #kuehnyonya #kuih #malaysianfood. Melaka Stories: The Art of Serving Pulut Tai Tai.
Steps to make Pulut Tai Tai :
- First, wash and soak glutinous rice for at least 2 hours and drained. Then soak blue pea flowers in hot water (150ml) until the water turns dark blue. Remove the flowers and set aside the blue coloured water..
- Next, oil banana leaves and place on baking tray. Then place soaked glutinous rice and pour in 180ml of the coconut milk with salt added. Stir to mix well..
- Add knotted pandan leaves. Bring water in steamer to a boil and steam glutinous rice over medium heat for 20 minutes. Then remove pandan leaves and add the remaining 70 ml coconut milk..
- Give a quick mix. Then add the 150ml blue coloured water and mix the glutinous rice to create a marbled effect. Then steam for another 20 minutes..
- When done, remove from steamer and press as hard and as level as possible to compact the rice. Then, leave at room temperature to cool completely before cutting. Before cutting, scrape along the sides with a spatula for easier removing of the glutinous rice..
- When completely cooled, cut into desired sizes. Then place a scoop of kaya (coconut jam) on the top of the rice cake before serving..
- Best to serve as a snack for afternoon tea and Enjoy!.
Kuih pulut tekan, pulut tai tai atau pulot tartal merupakan pencuci mulut Nyonya yang terkenal di Melaka. Pulut Tai Tai) is a popular Nyonya dessert, the meaning of "pulut tekan" is "pressed Pulut Tai Tai is served together with Kaya. A Malaysian kuih (bite-sized snack) that uses. Pulut Tai Tai – famous Nyonya Kueh (steamed glutinous rice with blue pea flowers) Served with Kaya. Pulut Tai Tai by Nasi Lemak Lover.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pulut tai tai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.