Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Get 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Take 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped small.
- Get 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Get 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Get 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Instructions to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.