Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sig's spicy hot dip appetizer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's spicy hot dip appetizer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sig's spicy hot dip appetizer is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sig's spicy hot dip appetizer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's spicy hot dip appetizer :
- Take 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce or tinned tomato.
- Prepare 1 small of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of to one tablespoon crushed red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 of to one tablespoon cayenne pepper or use one Serano or Jalapeno pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 pinch of of salt.
Steps to make Sig's spicy hot dip appetizer :
- in a pot heat half of the oil , soften the onions and garlic gently.
- add all other ingredients and rest of oil..
- gently heat through ,stirring all the time ..
- using blender puree until smooth ..
- serve hot or cold with a good crusty bread ..
- Though @hells lost angels gave me kind permission to integrate some of his ideas into mine I refined the dip/ sauce to my taste and liking.. It came out really great..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sig's spicy hot dip appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.