Chicken fried rice mixed with fried noodle, bean sprouts and cabbage. This dish can be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal, for example with a rijsttafel. Nasi goreng/fried rice is a popular dish in Southeast Asia.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) :
- Make ready 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Make ready 100 gr of yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Ground spices:.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 pcs of candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- Prepare 2 of bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn.
- Get of Complements.
- Take 2 of sunny side up eggs.
- Take of some rice crackers.
This recipe is an Indonesian version of fried rice served with fried egg. Asian Noodle Recipes Asian Recipes Healthy Recipes Ethnic Recipes Dutch Recipes Healthy Eats Healthy Foods Stir Fry Noodles Asian Noodles. My Nasi Goreng (or Indonesian Fried Rice) is a spicy rice dish that's way more flavourful than regular fried rice. Topped with a fried egg (with crispy edges!) it's street food Stir together and cook for a minute, then add cooled boiled rice and heat through, stirring often.
Instructions to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) :
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Move the rice to a side of the pan. Nasi Goreng – Indonesian Fried Rice. I find the flavours similar to that of Thai cuisine yet distinct and wonderful in its own way. There are lots of variations on nasi goreng, and it's a great way to use up any end bits of vegetables or leftover meat. Let me know what you like on your.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.