Author Plain beehoon is similar to plain white rice except that plain beehoon has its own soy sauce taste. You can choose various of side dishes to go along with this dish such as stir fry vegetables, fried pork meat, bull eye eggs and fish. Thai fushion fried bee hoon recipe with the tom yum's signature hot and sour flavour.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) :
- Take 200 g of Rice noodle.
- Get 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 1 bowl of shredded cabbage.
- Make ready Half of bowl of shredded carrot.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of big spoon of tom yam paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Tom yum lends its signature hot and sour twist to the usual fried bee hoon and the result is addictively irresistible. This same recipe works well with tang hoon (mung bean glass noodles), too. This is a simple stir fry rice vermicelli (Bee Hoon) with tom yam paste. This flavoured noodles is famous for its light, sweet yet savoury and sourish Locally, rice vermicelli is fondly called "Bihun" or "Beehoon" or "Meehoon".
Instructions to make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) :
- These are the main ingredients.
- Soak rice noodle in tap water for 20 minutes, cut cabbage and carrot to thin strip, cut tomato to small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper, fry and plate.
- Fry carrot and put on plate.
- Fry tomato until very soft, add one cup of water.
- Add tom yam paste and sugar, let it boils, add salt and pepper.
- Put in the rice noodle, gently stir the noodle until the noodle soak up all the sauce.
- Once the pans left little or no water, put in the cabbage and carrot.
- Lower the fire, cover the frying pan, steam cook for 10 minutes.
- After all are properly cook, using chop stick to mix the noodle.
- Mix in the omellete.
It is usually dry and comes in thin and bundled together in a packet..noodles, soba noodles soup, various variations of fried rice, and this Tom Yum noodle soup. Many people think that Tom Yum, or Thai spicy and sour shrimp soup is too intimidating or hard to Finally a tom yam recipe which doesnt require the paste! thank you sooo much, been hunting for one. Fried Rice Vermicelli – easy rice noodles (rice sticks) recipe stir-fried with chicken, bean sprouts and scallion. Learn how to cook vermicelli rice. Come, Lets Have A "Soaked" Rice Vermicelli Dish-Vegetarian Fried Tom Yam Bee Hoon （素炒东炎炒米粉） – Guai Shu Shu.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.