Better than takeout, this vegan Thai red curry noodle soup with winter vegetables is layered with warm, spicy, and comforting aromatic flavors. If you fancy something a little bit different for dinner, yet quick and easy to prepare, this rice noodle soup is definitely something you should try. Spicy Thai curry noodle soup for lunch on a chilly wet afternoon from Pure Delicious by @heatherchristo.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai red curry noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai red curry noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup :
- Make ready 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/4 of onion diced.
- Get 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Make ready 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Last day to enter the give This vegetarian soup is made with red curry paste, garlic, fresh ginger, chicken stock, coconut milk and rice noodles. It's so simple and flavorful from just. Our take on Thai red curry soup calls for jasmine rice instead of rice noodles. We puree the soup before adding onions and herbs for a smooth, rich texture.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup :
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
Adding a squeeze of lemon juice at the end brightens up this traditionally-flavored soup. Serve this as a light dinner entree. Red Thai curry is one of my favourite Asian dishes – it's got a nice amount of spice but it isn't overwhelming, and isn't overly heavy unlike some Indian curries. The sauce is usually fairly thin, which is why it was so easy to serve this as a soup-style dish – although if you wanted, you could make this. Indian, Nepalese, North African, Japanese, or Thai – I love them all.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food thai red curry noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.