I used this recipe as a jumping off point following it mainly for the ingredient proportions. Instead of beef I used chicken and gai lan instead of broccoli. Thai classic Pad See Ew is wonderfully chewy rice noodles and tender hunks of beef in all their glory. [email protected]
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef pad see ew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Pad See Ew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Pad See Ew is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef pad see ew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pad See Ew :
- Make ready 300 gr of fresh rice noodles, soak in warm water, loosen the noodles with hands, make sure they’re not stuck together, drained well.
- Prepare 150 gr of beef tenderloin, sliced.
- Prepare 150 gr of broccoli, cut, put into boiling water for 1 minute, drained, set aside.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally sliced.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Make ready of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Pad See Ew (literally: "stir-fried soy sauce") is a popular Thai and Lao noodle dish. Garnish with the mint, lime wedges, and the remaining hoisin sauce. Join me, Jorge Beltran, on a wonderful journey to recreating a classic Thai dish: Beef Pad See Ew with Gailan (Chinese Broccoli). Return the beef to the wok or pan with the stir-fry mix, cooking sauce from the pad see ew packet and noodles.
Instructions to make Beef Pad See Ew :
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside..
- Heat the rest of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add beef. Cook until it changes color..
- Add rice noodles and broccoli. Stir well..
- Add sauce ingredients, salt, and white pepper powder. Mix well. Test the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs..
- Remove from the heat. Place it on the serving plate. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Beef Pad See Ew is one of those takeout dishes that I'll very often get a craving for, but where I get mine, even though it tastes absolutely fantastic, I find that it tends to be extremely oily and to me that is a huge turnoff. I never was a fan of that "slippery" feeling that oily food leaves on my lips. Pad see ew (ผัดซีอิ๊ว, phat si-io) is a Thai noodle dish made of broad flat rice noodles, Chinese broccoli, egg – and typically a meat like chicken, beef or pork. You will also find seafood like shrimp and squid used in this Thai noodle recipe. Like many Thai noodle dishes, this stir fried wok recipe is Chinese in.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef pad see ew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.