Note, the nutrition below is an estimation based. Amazing and Authentic Szechuan Sauce Recipe! Use as a flavorful stir-fry sauce for veggies or noodles, or as a flavorful marinade for tofu, chicken, shrimp or beef!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sliced beef, glass noodle in szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sliced beef, glass noodle in szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 :
- Prepare 1 lb of beef shank 牛腱.
- Make ready 1 of pork or cow tongue 猪舌.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of beef tripe 牛百叶.
- Make ready 1 bunch of sweet rice noodle, 2 oz.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby sweet bell peppers.
- Get 4 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 4 Tsp of chili oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of szichuan pepper.
- Take 1 Tsp of Chinese aged vinegar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of scallions, thai basil and cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pickled chilies.
The Szechuan peppercorns give the sauce a really authentic "zingy-ness" that is hard to replicate, but it also tastes just fine without! Tired of using ground beef the same old way? Feel free to double the sauce if you like it really saucy! Toss with hot cooked pasta, and sprinkle with sliced green.
Steps to make Sliced beef, glass noodle in Szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 :
- Place the beef, tougue in a pressure cooker. Add water to cover. Cook over high heat until the pressure is achieved, then turn down to medium high to cook for 35 minutes. Use quick release. Once the beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool enough to handle. Slice the beef against the grain into the thinnest pieces you can, so do for the tongue..
- Cook sweet potato noodles in water until completely soft. Drain the cooking liquid and chill them under running water. Drain and set aside..
- Make the sauce by mixing minced garlic with soy sauce and Chinese aged dark vinegar..
- Make the chili oil by heating up olive oil and sesame oil mixture on heat until it starts bubbling once you insert a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat and pour the hot oil onto the chili flakes in a large bowl. Wait until it cools down..
- Assemble the plate by putting the sliced meat at the bottom. Then arrange chilled glass noodles in the middle layer. Finally top with bright red sweet bell pepper rings and herbs.drizzling and sauce and chilli oil. Mix to serve..
Sichuan cuisine, Szechwan cuisine or Szechuan cuisine (/ˈsɛʃwɒn/ or /ˈsɛtʃwɒn/), is a style of Chinese cuisine originating from Sichuan Province. It has bold flavours, particularly the pungency and spiciness resulting from liberal use of garlic and chili peppers, as well as the unique flavour of Sichuan pepper. @cncuisine сделал(-а) публикацию в своем аккаунте Instagram: "Fuqi Feipian or Sliced Beef and Tripe in Chilli Sauce (Chinese: 夫妻肺片） 🔥 ➡️Quickly double tap if you…" Thinly Sliced Beef Soup w. Shredded Pork in Garlic Sauce 鱼香肉丝. Order all menu items online from ShangWei Szechuan – Bethlehem for delivery and takeout. This fuqi feipian recipe is a quintessential Sichuan specialty—sliced beef and tripe in a singularly addictive, spicy, mouth-numbing sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sliced beef, glass noodle in szechuan chilli sauce 夫妻肺片 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.