Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked cassava cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cassava Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Cassava Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked cassava cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cassava Cheese :
- Prepare of A. Creamed.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Get of castor sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of B. Combined and mixed.
- Make ready of finely grated cassava.
- Prepare of thickened cream.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Get of butter (melted).
- Prepare of flour (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Cassava Cheese :
- First, cream A. Add eggs one by one. Whisk to mix. Keep aside..
- Next, combine ingredients in B and mix well..
- Finally, combine and whisk A and B until everything is well incorporated..
- Pour batter into a greased and lined square cake tin (cover the base of a cake tin with a parchment paper leaving two sides overhang). Bake at 170°C for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Leave cake to completely set and cool for few hours before cutting. It may appear too soft but will definitely firm up once cooled. Use a plastic knife or lightly greased knife to slice (grease knife with butter). Perfect treat for tea time..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked cassava cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.