Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? Pad See Ew is a popular Thai dish of wide noodles cooked in a sweet, salty, smokey sauce. The most critical component is the "wok taste" – that smokiness from slightly charred noodles.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, skinny chicken pad thai. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skinny Chicken Pad Thai is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Skinny Chicken Pad Thai is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skinny chicken pad thai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Skinny Chicken Pad Thai :
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts, sliced thin.
- Make ready of rice noodles.
- Make ready 4 of egg whites.
- Take 3 tbsp of rice vinegar seasoned.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 can of bean sprouts.i like bean sprouts.
- Get 1 1/2 of limes, juiced.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions. diced.
- Make ready of peanuts.
Add garlic and chicken and saute until chicken is almost cooked through. Another Thai favorite is my Thai Basil Chicken and Bang Bang Chicken Salad. The spiciness of this noodle dish comes from the use of chili powder while the tartness comes from tamarind. This is certainly a skinny version of Pad Thai I'm putting on my menu.
Steps to make Skinny Chicken Pad Thai :
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add rice noodles. Turn off heat and let it cook for 8 minutes. Drain rinse with cold water . Set aside.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes. Mix in a bowl set aside..
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. Cook 3 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add egg whites. Stir to cook . About 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan set aside..
- In same pan , Add sesame oil. Cook on medium high . Add noodles, bean sprouts, and chicken. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Plate with red chili paste, green onions and peanuts..
An easy, low carb version of chicken pad thai! This healthy pad thai recipe is made with zoodles instead of brown rice noodles. I love making this easy pad thai recipe for my family and putting out bowls of cilantro, peanuts, green onions, and limes for their own DIY topping bar! The most authentic keto Chicken Peanut Pad Thai recipe out there! Full of flavor & texture, this will quickly become a family favorite.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food skinny chicken pad thai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.