You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is! A fast, easy version of pad Thai, this yummy recipe will leave you craving more. The key to perfect pad Thai is in the cooking of the noodles—cook them just enough so that they are chewy-perfect.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy chicken pad thai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Pad Thai is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Chicken Pad Thai is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken pad thai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pad Thai :
- Take 12 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 12 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Pad Thai cooking sauce(store bought).
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 medium of carrot.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Take 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of oil.
Easy Chicken Pad Thai is such a quick and delicious dish you won't believe you haven't been making it at home all along. If you love Asian food you probably already have the makings for it in your This Easy Chicken Pad Thai recipe is a basic Thai dish that will satisfy your take-out cravings. Serve this easy chicken pad thai in bowls topped with the torn cilantro leaves, extra ground peanuts and lime wedges. You can make this easy Chicken Pad Thai in the comfort of your own home!
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Pad Thai :
- Soak the noodles in cold water for about 12 min, stirring once half way. They should be just soft enough to not break when bent. Drain..
- Meanwhile prepare all your ingredients. Slice chicken breast to strips, carrots – to thinly sliced half circles; chop the garlic. Beat the eggs slightly..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large(preferably deep) frying pan Stir fry the eggs till cooked and remove from the wok completely..
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil. Fry the chicken on medium-high heat till all the water is evaporated..
- Add carrot and garlic, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add pad thai sauce, let it warm up for minute and then add noodles and green onion. Stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is mixed well and noodles are heated through..
- Add bean sprouts and eggs and stir fry for 3 more minutes. And it's done. Enjoy!.
- TIPS: You can also add chopped peanuts and serve it with lime. In terms of calories, by my calculations, a serving of 200g(7 ounces) comes up to about 410 calories. It will depend on the sauce you use, because they can vary in calories significantly..
Rice noodles are tossed with chicken, peanuts, garlic and simple homemade pad thai sauce for a. This is the first episode of K's KITCHEN! Hope you guys will like it. This is just a simple dish that I was able to savour the taste of it. Throw away those takeout menus, this Easy Spicy Chicken Pad Thai will be your new favorite dinner that's quicker than delivery!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken pad thai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.