Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soft & chewy chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook soft & chewy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies :
- Take 113 gr of butter (room temperature).
- Make ready 100 gr of white sugar.
- Make ready 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- Take 172 gr of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready of White chocolate chunks.
Instructions to make Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies :
- In a bowl, well mix together butter, white sugar and brown sugar then add egg, mix until creamy (spatula / whisk mix is ok).
- Pour dry ingredients; flour+cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add white chocolate chunks and mix dough with spatula.
- Divide dough into small portions (30-40 gr each, scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Give some space.
- Pre-heat oven then bake the cookies at 180 deg C around 7-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes then use a cooling rack to cool cookies completely..
- Enjoy! Store baked cookies in a jar at room temperature..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soft & chewy chocolate cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.