Ants Climbing a tree -A simple, homey Sichuan dish that is Flavorful, quick, satisfying and comes together in less than no time. Chinese restaurants were the first restaurants I started venturing out to, when I moved to the United States. I remember those days vividly, I was a real picky eater.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ants climbing a tree. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ants Climbing a Tree is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ants Climbing a Tree is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ants climbing a tree using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ants Climbing a Tree :
- Make ready 7 oz of Mung bean noodles.
- Make ready 7 oz of lean minced pork.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of rice wine.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of spicy bean paste.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
This recipe 'ants climbing a tree' (蚂蚁上树) is written in response to the request from my readers. Among all the well-known names like mapo tofu, dan dan noodles, and dry-fried beef, 'ants climbing a tree' is relatively. This is the name of a classic dish of Chinese and Sichuan cuisine. In a traditional recipe, minced pork is styr-fried with noodles and spices.
Instructions to make Ants Climbing a Tree :
- Add soy sauce, rice wine, spicy bean paste, and corn flour to a bowl..
- Mix in pork and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Soak noodles in hot water for 20 minutes, then drain..
- Chop scallions into small pieces.
- Heat wok, and add oil. Cook pork mixture over a high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add scallions and cook for 1 minute more..
- Add chicken stock, bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and cook for a further 2 or 3 minutes, stirring well..
- Add noodles to wok. Stir until noodles and sauce are blended well together and most of the liquid has been absorbed..
Ants climbing a tree -cellophane noodles stir fried with minced beef (蚂蚁上树) is a famous dish from Sichuan cuisine. The basic ingredient mung bean cellophane noodle (粉丝) is made from mung bean starch. The name can be translated as bean thread noodles. Ants Climbing a Tree – Chinese glass noodle stir fried with seasoning and ground meat is one of the classic Sezchuan dishes that get its unique name because of its appearance. Can be made on stove-top or instant pot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ants climbing a tree recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.