Then turn it into something delectable like this cake here. Condensed Milk Cake Nothing beats a dessert made using sweetened condensed milk. There is something about the sweet, sticky ingredient that makes everything taste better.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, condensed milk cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Condensed milk cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Condensed milk cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook condensed milk cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Condensed milk cake :
- Make ready 11/3 cups of plain flour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 3 of Large eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
This condensed milk cake is no exception. In the bowl of the electric mixer, place the butter, yolks, condensed milk, and vanilla. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt over the mixture. Condensed Milk Pound Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Condensed milk cake :
- Preheat your oven to 165°C degrees. Grease an 8½ x 4½ inch loaf pan with margarine or cooking oil and set aside..
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy – about 2 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each egg until well blended. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix until combined..
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture (increasing the speed of the mixer as needed and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed) until well combined..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, then turn the pound cake out onto a wire rack to cool completely..
Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries, it makes a delightful summer dessert. Beat butter and sugar at high speed until soft and smooth. (I use a heavy-duty Kitchen Aid mixer). Add condensed milk and beat until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition. This butter laced version was inspired by a local restaurant that serves warm individual size butter cakes drizzled with a seasonal fruit coulis then topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food condensed milk cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.