Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coconut rice pudding with apple carimal sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Rice Pudding with Apple Carimal Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Rice Pudding with Apple Carimal Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut rice pudding with apple carimal sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Rice Pudding with Apple Carimal Sauce :
- Get 1 cup of boiled Rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar for Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar for Apple Carimal.
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Get 4 spoon of butter.
- Make ready 1 of Apple sliced and Rounders.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chocolate sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 spoon of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Coconut Rice Pudding with Apple Carimal Sauce :
- Take a pan add cooked rice with coconut milk..
- Boil and reduce all the milk. By adding sugar.
- After the rice cooked again with coconut milk. Keep aside. To cook..
- Take another pan add sugar and let it carimalize..
- Then add butter, cream and cinnamon powder..
- Mix all..
- Add Apple rounders into the carimal.
- Now. Place the rice and pour apple carimal sauce over it..
- Garnish with Apple slices and chocolate sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut rice pudding with apple carimal sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.