Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cereal bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Cereal Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Cereal Bars is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate cereal bars using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cereal Bars :
- Get of Chocolate.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Get of Marshmallows.
- Make ready of Chocolate cereal.
- Make ready of Sliced almonds (or walnuts).
Steps to make Chocolate Cereal Bars :
- Finely chop the chocolate so that it's easy to melt..
- Roast the almonds in the oven for 10 minutes at 160℃..
- Add butter in a pot, heat on medium, and melt using a wooden spatula. Add the marshmallows, and melt until it becomes a creamy mixture..
- Turn off the heat, add the chocolate, then mix well..
- Add almonds and cereal, and combine..
- Pour the mixture into a tray (or container) lined with plastic wrap. Press down and level using your hands. Remove the plastic wrap, and let it chill in the fridge..
- When hardened, cut with a knife..
- It's also great to put the mixture into truffle cups..
- Cut one strip of the cereal bar in half, and wrap individually with waxed paper. I put them into a tall container..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and place into a pudding cup..
- Put Step 9 into a clear bag, and decorate with a paper doily and ribbon..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate cereal bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.