The chicken breasts are cooked to perfection, layered in a sauce of fresh onions, garlic, and tomatoes cooked gently in butter, and then topped with sumptuous melted mozzarella! Whenever I make this easy chicken dinner, it is a win-win situation. Pair it with some garlic rolls.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my garlic chicken with mozzarella cheese. 🙂. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella cheese. 🙂 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella cheese. 🙂 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my garlic chicken with mozzarella cheese. 🙂 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella cheese. 🙂 :
- Prepare 2 tbls of Onions.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1 of Chicken Breasts butterfly cut across the centre then you have.
- Get 2 of Burger Buns.
- Take 2 slices of mozzarella soft cheese.
- Prepare of Some Spinach.
- Take 1 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup to finish.
Chicken Mozzarella Bake is an easy to make meal that is seasoned chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pasta sauce baked together in one skillet. This cheesy mozzarella chicken bake is simple to make and only uses a handful of ingredients. Tender chicken, mozza, parmesan, and marinara sauce make one awesome combo! This cheesy chicken bake is warm and inviting.
Steps to make My Garlic Chicken with Mozzarella cheese. 🙂 :
- Heat up the oil add the onions cook for 1 minute then add the garlic + Basil.
- Add the chicken turn down heat to medium and cook both sides turning over every 2 minutes just cook until cooked right through.
- Next toast the insides of your buns. Add Spinach and tomatoes. Then slice off the mozzarella that you want and add to the chicken in the frying pan it will melt after a minute or two..
- Next add the chicken to the bun also the cooked onions. Add a little tomato sauce to the inside of the top of the bun..
- Serve hot bun you need to eat it with a knife and fork because of the stringy mozzarella cheese. Serve with homemade chips or French fries..
Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast rubbed with garlic and herbs, dripping with a tomato balsamic sauce and melted mozzarella cheese! It doesn't get any better than this EASY chicken recipe! Boneless, skinless chicken breasts stay juicy baked in balsamic vinegar, getting so much flavour from grape tomatoes, red onion slices and a touch of garlic. A+++++ This was a definite hit at dinner last night. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my garlic chicken with mozzarella cheese. 🙂 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.