Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, and avocados in a large salad bowl. Slice cooked chicken thighs and add to the salad bowl. Avocado, mango, pineapple and coconut are tossed together with creamy honey-lime dressing for this taste-of-the-tropics summertime treat.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing :
- Take 2 of large roma tomatoes – diced.
- Take 1 of medium avocado – pitted, scooped out of skin and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion – thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of large lime.
- Get 2 tbs of minced fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Make ready 1/2-1 tsp of sriracha type hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
Reviews for: Photos of Tropical Avocado Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing. Avocado Cilantro Lime Salad. click here to see more like this. Avocado Corn Salad w/ Lime Alm. A great vegan salad using avocado, tomatoes and scallions.
Instructions to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing :
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid..
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine..
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!.
Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, and avocados in a large salad bowl. Slice cooked chicken thighs and add to the salad bowl. I like to top it with my go-to cilantro-lime dressing and serve it with fresh corn tortillas chips. Home » Recipes » Appetizers & Salads. For the Honey, Lime and Cilantro Caryn. this dressing is so good!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.