Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche :
- Get 200 gr of ricotta cheese.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 100 ml of double cream.
- Get 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 50 gr of grated parmesan.
- Take 150 gr of hard goat cheese.
- Make ready 6 of dark kale leaves chopped.
- Prepare 4 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche :
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (fan assisted), or 200 °C (conventional). Grease a tart pan with olive oil and set aside..
- Place ricotta, eggs, double cream, grated parmesan and salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk together until smooth..
- Cut stems off the kale and finely slice the leaves. Finely chop the fresh basil and add it, along with the kale, to the egg mixture..
- Stir through and then gently pour into the prepared pan..
- Shave goat’s cheese over the top and then dot the tomato quarters throughout. Bake for 30 minutes until just set..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kale, tomato & goat cheese quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.