Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red velvet white chocolate chip cookie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red velvet white chocolate chip cookie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie :
- Make ready of cookies.
- Take 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Take 8 oz of cool whip, thawed.
- Take 1 packages of white chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 of egg, beaten.
- Make ready 1 of powdered sugar. enough to coat cookies.
- Make ready 1 of parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
Instructions to make Red velvet white chocolate chip cookie :
- Set oven to 350..
- In a large bowl mix the dry cake mix, egg, and cool whip together..
- Mix in white chocolate chips..
- Scoop dough into 1 or 2 teaspoon balls..
- Roll balls in powdered sugar..
- Place cookie dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart..
- Bake in oven for 14 minutes..
- Once done, let cool on wire racks. Makes about 40 cookies..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food red velvet white chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.