Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fruitcake balls/ christmas balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruitcake Balls/ Christmas balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fruitcake Balls/ Christmas balls is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fruitcake balls/ christmas balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruitcake Balls/ Christmas balls :
- Prepare of dark fruit cake.
- Take of Dark cooking chocolate.
- Make ready of butter.
- Make ready of white cooking chocolate.
- Make ready of glazed cherries / real cherries.
- Make ready of Rum/Brandy.
Steps to make Fruitcake Balls/ Christmas balls :
- crush dark chocolate fruit cake into bowl using fork.
- melt butter and pour into crushed cake.
- melt dark chocolate in microwave or over stove and pour into crushed cake.
- Add 2 tablespoons rum into mix.
- roll into balls and place on baking paper.
- leave to set for 5 minutes in fridge.
- cut cherries into quarters.
- melt white chocolate and dip a bit of the balls into white chocolate.
- top it off by putting two cherry quarters on each to represent mistletoe and leave in fridge until white chocolate is hard..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fruitcake balls/ christmas balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.