Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy marisco cocktail. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's spicy marisco cocktail using 40 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail :
- Take of ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil].
- Make ready 2 lbs of Peeled Shrimp [veins removed].
- Make ready 1 lb of Baby Raw Scallops.
- Prepare 1 lb of Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day].
- Take 1 of Raw Chopped Lobster Tail.
- Get 1/2 lb of King Salmon.
- Make ready 6 oz of Raw Clams [fully rinsed].
- Get of ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled].
- Make ready 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 of Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 Bunch of Radishes.
- Get 1/2 of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onions [julianned].
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- Take 1 of LG Cucumber.
- Get 2 of LG Stalks Celery [with leaves].
- Make ready 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of LG Habenero Peppers.
- Make ready 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Parsley Leaves.
- Make ready 2 of LG Firm Sliced Avocados.
- Take of ● For The Herbs & Seasonings.
- Get 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads.
- Take 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Liquids [all chilled].
- Get 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [+ reserves].
- Get 4 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [or more].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce [optional].
- Take of ● For The Options.
- Make ready of Spiced Vodka.
- Make ready of Spiced Tequila.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Marisco Cocktail :
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables..
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop..
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail..
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients..
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving..
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers..
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's spicy marisco cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.