Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caldo de mariscos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caldo de Mariscos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Caldo de Mariscos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caldo de mariscos using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Mariscos :
- Take of seafood/poultry.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of fresh tilapia.
- Prepare 2 packages of medium raw shrimp w/ shell on.
- Take of shrimp boil seasoning.
- Take of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Old Bay original seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ms. Dash original salt free seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chef Paul Magic Salmon Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 packages of sazón goya con azafran.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 cup of water.
- Prepare of other.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of sauce.
- Take 10 of epazote.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 5 of chile ancho.
- Get 1 of chile jalapeño.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Get 2 of tomato roma.
- Make ready 1 small of chile de arbol.
- Take 1 tbsp of Old Bay Original Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chef Paul Magic Salmon Seasoning.
- Take 5 cup of water.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Caldo de Mariscos :
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- Add shrimp, butter, oregano, Ms. Dash, Old Bay, Chef Paul Magic, garlic powder, salt, and lemon pepper seasonings in boiling water. Boil until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Blend water, chile ancho, chile de árbol, jalapeño, tomato roma, diced onion, butter, old bay, sazón Goya, Chef Paul magic, sugar, salt. Liquify blend..
- Fry tilapia until crispy and cut into smaller pieces..
- Remove 2 cups of water from shrimp boil. Add blended sauce and boil at medium heat. Add fried pieces of tilapia in boil. Add Epazote. Boil until Epazote leaves are soft. You're done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caldo de mariscos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.