Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie :
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of egg room temperature.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour. *See note*.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- Make ready 1 cup of toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- Get of Notes**.
- Make ready of You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- Make ready of Bread flour and all purpose.
- Make ready of You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- Get of If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- Take of Want and chill for at least an hour.
- Take of Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- Take Can of freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
Instructions to make Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie :
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.