When you just need to indulge, pick pie, pecans and chocolate. Chocolate Pecan Pie has a soft and gooey filling that is rich with chocolate, pecans, sugar, corn syrup, butter, and eggs. Southerners often add a splash of bourbon or rum to the filling which.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate pecan pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate pecan pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate pecan pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate pecan pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate pecan pie :
- Make ready of Frozen pie crust (store bought).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
This impossible healthy chocolate pecan pie is vegan, gluten-free, and completely free of The first time I made this healthy chocolate pecan pie, I used Mori Nu firm silken tofu, which added incredible. Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup). Variations may include white or brown sugar, cane syrup, sugar syrup, molasses, maple syrup, or honey. A rich chocolate bourbon pecan pie is the perfect recipe to end a Derby Day celebration.
Instructions to make Chocolate pecan pie :
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips on the stove top on low heat.
- Set oven to 350. Combine the flour, corn syrup and both sugars.
- Stir in the unsweetened cocoa once the sugar mixture is combined..
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate chip combo into the mix.
- Beat the eggs in the mix until smooth. It’ll be kind of like brownie batter.
- Pour the filling into your pie crust and sprinkle chopped pecans on the top..
- Put into the oven on top rack for 30-45 minutes! NOTE: the middle will jiggle a little bit when it’s done, but not the sides. The center will firm more once its cooled. The texture should be thick, fudgy rich and almost like a brownie!.
Former staff member Cynthia Ann Briscoe, a Louisville native and ardent Derby fan, contributed this version. Our dark chocolate pecan pie recipe is the perfect way to close out a Sunday dinner. Chocolate Pecan Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you love classic pecan pie, but also are a chocoholic when it comes to dessert Next, the filling is combined with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips for an even more decadent dessert than the original. Chocolate Pecan Slab Pie is the Best Way to Serve Dessert to a Large Thanksgiving Crowd. by Delish US.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate pecan pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.