Temaki sushi is great for a weeknight Japanese meal for your family, but it can be easily turned into a weekend party for family and friends. As seafood can be expensive-especially with sashimi-grade raw fish and caviar-for a budget-friendly option consider throwing a temaki sushi potluck party and ask. Asian Fusion Restaurant in Willemstad, Curaçao.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, perfectly round temari sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfectly Round Temari Sushi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Perfectly Round Temari Sushi is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have perfectly round temari sushi using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfectly Round Temari Sushi :
- Prepare 900 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Sushi rice seasoning.
- Take 1 of tuna, shrimp, salmon, pickled mackerel, cured hum, thin tamagoyaki, sakura denbu, etc. Your choice of toppings.
Temari sushi is a ball-shaped sushi that is fun to make and eat! This particular type of sushi is characterized by its round shape and colourful toppings. The fun part about making temari sushi is coming up with the topping and garnish combinations. If you've never made this type of sushi before.
Instructions to make Perfectly Round Temari Sushi :
- Mix the cooked rice with the sushi rice seasoning..
- Wet a cake pop pan with water and place your preferred toppings inside the moulds..
- Shape the rice into small balls with your hands and place them inside the moulds on top of the toppings..
- Put the lid of the pan on top and snap it shut. Press down firmly on top of the moulds, then remove the lid and take out the temari sushi..
- Serve the sushi on a plate..
As temari means thread balls in Japanese, Temari Sushi, are beautiful and colorful small ball-shaped sushi. Temari Sushi are usually made by pressing rice and fish into a ball-shaped form by hand. These are the type of Nigirizushi. Also, Temari Sushi are easy to eat and cooked on happy occasions. Temari sushi is named after the temari balls that they resemble.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food perfectly round temari sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.