Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican shepard's pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Shepard's Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mexican Shepard's Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mexican shepard's pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Shepard's Pie :
- Prepare of filling.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 3 slice of bacon strips, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 8 oz of Can Mexican corn, drained.
- Make ready 6 cup of prepared mashed potatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Mexican Shepard's Pie :
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 9 inch pie plate..
- Cook beef over medium heat until done. Drain and set aside..
- Cook bacon, onion, garlic and oregano until bacon is done. Stir in tomato sauce, corn and beef..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered..
- Spread half of potatoes on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Top with beef mixture and remaining potatoes..
- Brush with butter and bake for 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake additional 10 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican shepard's pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.