Add chicken broth, asparagus, sage, thyme, rosemary, sea salt and pepper. If desired, garnish with additional sage. directions In a medium saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender. Stir in milk, soup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey and asparagus soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey And Asparagus Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Turkey And Asparagus Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkey and asparagus soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup :
- Prepare of leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount).
- Take of leftover mashed/boiled potatoes.
- Make ready of leftover broccoli.
- Get of leftover turkey meat.
- Prepare of leftover snowpeas.
- Prepare of white beans.
- Get of leftover mashed parsnips.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take of chicken stock cube.
- Get of Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones.
Gradually stir in potato flakes or buds. Stir broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, turkey breast meat, asparagus, bell pepper, and instant soup mix into broth. Turkey And Asparagus Soup In this recipe, I never really measured, there is no set measurements as this is a recipe to use up all vegetables and meat laying about in your house. Save the tips of the vegetables and use them as a thickener for the soup.
Steps to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup :
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup..
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally..
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself..
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency..
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be..
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally..
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve..
The Soup Instructions Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until golden brown. Add asparagus and saute until just soft and lightly browned. Add chicken or turkey and broth or bouillon -. slowly into boiling soup, while stirring. Let boil. with dash of pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey and asparagus soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.