Tom Yum soup (Tom Yum Goong) – everybody's favourite Thai soup is easy to make and just as Tom Yum soup – everybody's favourite Thai soup is finally here! Choose from the classic clear Tom My kids loved the clear soup. I didn't have chicken stock so I use beef bouillon.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and seafood tom yum. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and seafood tom yum using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum :
- Make ready 5-6 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 pcs of galanga, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of lemon grass, bashed lightly and cut.
- Take 2 pcs of tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Take 6-8 pcs of kafir leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- Take 1 of chicken breast, chopped into bit-size pieces.
- Get 2 cups of frozen seafood cocktail.
- Take 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get of Button mushroom, sliced.
- Take 3-4 pcs of young corn, cut into bite-site pieces.
- Make ready of Juice of 1 lime.
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp of fish sauce to taste.
- Make ready of Coriander leaves to garnish.
You can also use chicken instead of seafood. I'm using frozen mixed seafood, shrimp, scallop, calamari and mussel. First step of making Thai Seafood Soup (Tom Yum Talay) is to make the broth. Start with adding seafood stock, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, shallots, tomato, galangal, and.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Tom Yum :
- Bring chicken broth to boil then add galanga, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tomato has soften and fragrant..
- Add red curry paste and sambal oelek. Simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chicken and seafood cocktail. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Then add the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the evaporated milk for a creamier soup. Turn down heat to a gentle simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat..
- Add the lime juice in small portion, stirring as you go so that the milk will not curd. Serve hot..
Thai tom yum chicken will become one of your dinner favorites, and it's easy to make. Just blitz the spice paste, then slather and bake on chicken. It sounds complicated, but it isn't. Just blitz together all the paste ingredients in a mini chopper or food processor (or simply mince and stir together), then. Tom Yum Soup – the BEST Thai Tom Yum Goong recipe you'll find online.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and seafood tom yum recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.