A Thai Red Curry Paste that's totally doable by any home cook that makes a Thai Red Curry that rivals those served by the best Thai restaurants in. Many soups combine Thai curry with coconut milk since the milk adds richness and tempers the spiciness of the paste. Probably the most common use for Thai curry paste is in curries and stews.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste :
- Take of 🟡curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Get 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Make ready 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Make ready 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Take 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Prepare 1 of whole squid.
- Take 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Take 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Take of Coconut meat.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
Cook the curry paste in a little oil first to bring out its flavors, then coat proteins — like chicken, pork. Watch How to Make Thai Red Curry. The secret to making amazing Thai curries is to use plenty of aromatics, like onion, ginger and garlic. Readily available store-bought Thai red curry paste adds characteristic Thai flavor and, bonus, the Thai Kitchen brand is vegetarian.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste :
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
A flavorful Thai red curry shrimp with coconut milk! In Thailand, curry pastes are considered super important. The fish sauce adds effortlessly amazing seafood flavors. Haw Mok is a tasty Thai Red Curry, with eggs added and steamed for that luscious custard texture. Note: You can use any type of fish you want for this dish, or substitute other seafood such as In a mixing bowl, add curry paste and just enough coconut milk to dissolve the paste, stir until smooth.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.