In a bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, cheddar, sausage mixture, green onion if you're using it, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and dried chili flakes if using. Add the eggs and mix well. Turn the Instant Pot off, add the broth and potatoes and put the lid on.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sausage and potato pot. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage and potato pot is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sausage and potato pot is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sausage and potato pot using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and potato pot :
- Take of onions, cut in half and sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of cake flour.
- Get of peeled and chopped tomatoes (410g).
- Make ready of potatoes, peeled and cut into 8 pieces each.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Get of yellow bell peppers, sliced.
- Get of twiggs of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Prepare of hand full of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Take of sausage, use any 2 different types, I use beef cocktail chipalatas and russian/savaloy (you can also use vegetarian sausage).
- Make ready of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of soy sauce.
- Make ready of garlic paste.
- Make ready of full cream milk.
- Get of salt and pepper to taste.
Layer cabbage wedges, potatoes and sausage pieces into a large pot, season each layer with salt and pepper. Bring pot to a boil then cover tightly and reduce heat to medium-low. Add the baby potatoes to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes with salt and pepper (and garlic powder if not using freshly minced garlic), then turn off the Instant Pot and stir the Potatoes into the sausage and onion mix.
Steps to make Sausage and potato pot :
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until they turn almost transluscent.
- Add the cake flower and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes stirring every 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and coconut milk, simmer for a further 40 minutes. Stirring every 5-6 minutes.
- In the meantime brown the sausage, cut into thick slices. If you use beef cocktail chipalatas, don't slice them. Set the sausage aside for now.
- Add to the potato, tomato and onion mix the worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, garlic, yellow bell peppers, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sausage, milk, thyme, coriander and simmer for a further 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Serve with bread or rice.
Sausage Potato Casserole This recipe has multiple layers; sausage, potatoes and sauce. Start by browning and draining you sausage and slicing you potatoes. One of these slicers helps speed up the process. How to Make Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Turn the Instant Pot to saute and let heat up for a minute or two. Add in a teaspoon of oil and the kielbasa and minced onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sausage and potato pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.