Michael Kurtz was working as a part-time pizza apprentice in Brooklyn when he. Mike's Hot Honey combines two of nature's most unique and wonderful flavors: honey and chili peppers. The balance of sweetness and heat adds a perfect kick to just about any food, without.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip :
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- Prepare 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Take 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- Take of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Get 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Make ready to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Fresh Toasted Breads.
The original honey infused with chilies, a flavor combination Mike discovered while studying in Brazil, blends two of nature's most unique and delicious foods. Mike's Hot Honey is a perfect match for every taste! It combines two of nature's most unique and wonderful flavors: honey and chili peppers. The balance of sweetness and heat adds a perfect kick to.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip :
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
Mike's Hot Honey has a good balance of spicy and sweet, and the honey lends a delicate floral flavor. It's thick and rich, just like any good honey. Mike's Hot Honey is a sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers that adds the perfect kick to all of your favorite foods. Our success is an easy formula, we only buy the best quality Vienna Beef dogs. Just a condiment that changed my world.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.