Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach. Bring the salted water to a boil.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef udon soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Udon Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef Udon Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef udon soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Udon Soup :
- Get 200 g of very thinly sliced Beef *e.g. 'Shabu Shabu' slices.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- Prepare 2 of thick Spring Onions *thinly sliced diagonally.
- Get 2 of servings Udon Noodles *frozen type recommended.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Prepare of Soup.
- Get 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Use a pair of tongs to remove the noodles and transfer to a colander. Give cooked udon noodles a quick rise and set aside. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you. It is not just throwing sliced beef into the soup, but there is more to it.
Instructions to make Beef Udon Soup :
- Cut finely sliced Beef into the size that is easy to eat. Thinly slice Spring Onions and Ginger..
- Bring Water in a saucepan to the boil. Add Beef slices in rapidly boiling water and bring back to the boil, then drain. Return the Beef to the saucepan..
- Add all the soup ingredients and Ginger, and bring to the boil. Add sliced Spring Onions and cook for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare Udon Noodles. Already cooked Udon Noodles such as Frozen Udon can be simply heated in boiling water..
- Drain Udon Noodles and place in serving bowls. Cover with the Beef mixture and pour the soup over. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
The beef topping, to be placed on regular Udon noodle soup, is cooked in sweet and salty seasonings and punched up with ginger. This beef could even be a wonderful dish without Udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors Despite its simplicity, this beef udon recipe is packed with tons of flavors! Udon Soup – A classic Japanese meal made with thick udon noodles in a flavorful broth.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef udon soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.