Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oats crispy bars (no bake). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oats crispy bars (no bake) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oats crispy bars (no bake) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oats crispy bars (no bake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats crispy bars (no bake) :
- Get 1 1/2 cup of toasted oats.
- Take 2 cup of rice crispies.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar,.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Make ready ,1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate,.
- Prepare 1/2cup of pink/white chocolate.
- Take as required of Some coconut flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Oats crispy bars (no bake) :
- Take a big bowl, now add in the oats and rice crispies and mix well.now in another pan add in brown sugar with honey..
- Now just boil this mixture and remove from flame and add peanut butter and mix well.now add 1 tbsn butter to the mixture and bring on flame till butter melts and all combined..
- Now pour the sugar mixture into the oats mixture and mix well.now set & press down the mixture in a tin/pan lined with parchment paper.now pour over some melted semi sweet chocolate with coconut flakes.
- Now lastly pour the pink/white chocolate and let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.when set cut into desired shapes and serve.this you can stack and enjoy for weeks😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oats crispy bars (no bake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.