Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate scones [eggless recipe]. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate scones [eggless recipe] using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] :
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Make ready of table salt.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Prepare of cold unsalted butter.
- Get of milk.
- Get of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Scones [Eggless Recipe] :
- Video here: youtu.be/6Rv74em5wXg.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder until thoroughly combined..
- Add the cold butter and cut it into small pieces using a dough scraper, pastry blender, forks, or simply the tip of fingers. The end mixture should look like coarse bread crumbs..
- Add the milk and chocolate chips. Mix just until the dough starts to come together. Do not overmix as it will toughen the scones..
- Transfer the mixture onto work surface. Shape it into a circle and flatten to 3/4-inch thick..
- Wrap it with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes if the dough feels warm or the butter starts melting. If not, proceed by preheating the oven to 400°F (200°C)..
- Cut the dough into 8 equal-sized wedges. Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. To get a glossy top, brush each with milk..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the tops are firm. Let sit on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate scones [eggless recipe] recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.