Salt to taste. ½ cup dry white. Whether balancing atop slices of crusty chargrilled bread or dipping in creamy mash, these gorgeous garlicky mushrooms never fail to pack a flavour punch. A typical recipe found at any Tapas Bar.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns :
- Take of Mushrooms.
- Make ready 150 g of Spanish ham (jamon serrano).
- Get 450 g of white button mushrooms, scrubbed and stems trimmed.
- Make ready 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of Chopped fresh Italian parsley.
- Get of Prawns.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 450 g of prawns, headless and easy-peel.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brandy.
- Make ready of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Take of Chopped fresh Italian parsley.
This is flavorful and goes perfectly with good crusty bread and a glass of wine. Be sure and have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go in the pan. Spanish meatballs, albondigas or tapas, these are the best meatballs in tomato sauce I've ever had, Spanish food at its Add some oil and fry the chopped onion until translucent. Add the garlic and stir it shortly.
Instructions to make Tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns :
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Lay the ham in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp. Let cool. Chop the ham into bite-sized pieces..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and shallot and fry another 1 minute..
- Sprinkle the chili powder and paprika onto the mushrooms, and toss to coat. Add the chicken stock, cream, a pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Add the chopped ham, then turn the heat down to minimum while you cook the prawns..
- Add a good glug of olive oil to a second medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the tomato paste, garlic, and pepper flakes and let fry for 1 minute..
- Add the prawns (I don't peel them) and paprika to the pan. Toss to coat the prawns in the spicy oil. Add the brandy and lemon juice and simmer just until the prawns are uniformly pink. Add salt and pepper to taste. This entire step should take no more than 5 minutes..
- Toss chopped parsley into both pans, then plate the mushrooms and prawns in their own bowls. Sprinkle with more chopped parsley. Serve with crusty bread..
Discover this easy to cook Spanish Tapas recipe with mushrooms, Serrano ham and garlic! Peel, wash and cut mushrooms in quarters. Peel and slice cloves of garlic. Tapas Bar & Restaurant in Burgos, Spain. Spinach flavor is good maybe add more mushrooms next time.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tapas x 2: garlic and ham mushrooms & spicy prawns recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.