Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, best holiday cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Holiday Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Best Holiday Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have best holiday cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Holiday Cookies :
- Take 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Take 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 C of white sugar.
- Get 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Take 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Take 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Take 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Make ready of Preparation.
- Make ready of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Take of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Steps to make Best Holiday Cookies :
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food best holiday cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.