Cut small slits in top crust. Brush crust with beaten egg and sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired. Celebrate the season with this delicious collection of Thanksgiving and Christmas Recipes, presented by McCormick..
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easier than apple pie (inspired by mccormick's recipe). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easier than apple pie (inspired by mccormick's recipe) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) :
- Get of Refrigerated pie crust.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Get of Ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of Peeled, thinly sliced apples (4 medium apples).
- Get of Egg white.
- Make ready of Sugar for glaze.
- Get of Crushed walnuts.
- Make ready of as needed Vanilla ice cream.
Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over apples in large bowl; toss to coat well. Looking for fun & delicious recipes for the holidays? Enjoy the festivities with these tasty recipes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's.
Instructions to make Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) :
- PREPARE crust as directed on package. Place on foil lined baking sheet. If necessary, press out any folds..
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Toss with apples. Add crushed walnuts and mix well. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges. Fold 2 inch edge of crust over apples, pleating crust as needed. Brush crust with egg white, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar..
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving..
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or Carmel topping, or both, and enjoy!.
Here is how you cook it. We realize our apple pie recipe may seem longer than others, but don't let that scare you off. We've simply added as many tips to the recipe to ensure you make the best apple pie possible. Use our recipe to achieve apple pie with perfectly cooked (not mushy) apples surrounded by a thickened and tasty sauce all baked inside a flaky, golden. Easier Than Apple Pie This free-form apple dessert (often referred to as a rustic tart) is super easy because it starts with a refrigerated pie crust.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easier than apple pie (inspired by mccormick's recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.