Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ :
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 cans of whole Green Chillis.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get 7-8 of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ :
- First drain and chop your green chilli's into medium sized chunks. You can use whole chilli's if you prefer, for this recipe I chop them so you get a price of chilli in every bite..
- Next chop you tortillas into medium sized peices and layer the bottom of a shallow pan with your tortillas. Add a layer of green chilli's and shredded cheese. Repeat this Stella until all your tortillas and chilli's are layered..
- Beat your eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper and pour over your chilli's, cheese, and tortillas..
- To top add a few whole tortillas and top with more cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 min at 375*. Let sit and cool for 15min before serving. Too with sour cream, salsa, or your favorite hott sauce! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.