Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs :
- Get 350 g of Seasoned minced chicken – I used Heck brand.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Take 1 slice of bread made into fresh breadcrumbs.
- Get 150 ml of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of veg oil.
- Take 1 of spring onion – sliced finely.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Take of Sauce ingredients -.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Make ready 2 of large cloves garlic – grated.
- Prepare 2 cm of piece ginger – grated.
- Take 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sriracha sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar.
Steps to make Korean Sticky BBQ Chicken Meatballs :
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a larger bowl add the breadcrumbs, egg and 1 tablespoon of the bbq sauce mix into a bowl and mix together with a spoon. Add in the chicken mince and mix thoroughly. Now form into small meatballs with your hands (about 1 large heaped teaspoon is about right).
- Place 1 tablespoon of veg oil into a wide frying pan on a medium/high heat and seal the meatballs for around 4-5 minutes till a little golden brown on the sides..
- Turn the heat down to medium/low. Take the sauce mix and add the 150ml water to it and mix thoroughly..
- Now pour this in with the meatballs, it will bubble at first then calm down to a gentle simmer. Reduce down, stirring now and again till the sauce is thick enough to coat the meatballs without running off. Takes about 10-15 minutes on a low heat..
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds. I served with sticky jasmine rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food korean sticky bbq chicken meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.