How to Make CHOCOLATE DREAM PIE. Rich, creamy and silky, this Chocolate Cream Pie is a chocolate lovers dream! A creamy chocolate filling is topped with whipped cream in this easy, crowd pleasing pie.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate dream pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Dream Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Dream Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate dream pie using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dream Pie :
- Prepare of MERINGUE PIE SHELL:.
- Prepare 4 of EGG WHITES, room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 cup of superfine sugar.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Get of FILLING:.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Get 3 oz of unsweetened chocolate.
- Get 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream, whipped.
- Prepare of TOPPING:.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of superfine sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 Tbsp of grated unsweetened chocolate.
Chocolate Dream Layer In a large, deep bowl add the instant pudding, heavy cream and whole milk. Add remaining milk and dry pudding mixes; beat on low speed until blended. For filling, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. A chocolate crumb crust with two layers of chocolate cream; milk chocolate and white chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Dream Pie :
- PREHEAT oven to 250°F. Separate the eggs. BEAT the egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl on high speed until foamy. While still beating constantly, ADD the sugar, 2 Tbsp. at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is dissolved before adding the next. (Rub a bit of meringue between thumb and forefinger; it should feel completely smooth.) Continue beating until whites are glossy and stand in stiff peaks..
- SPREAD the meringue into a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate. With the back of a spoon, build up the edge to form a rim. The finished result should be in the shape of a pie shell..
- BAKE the shell in 250°F oven until firm and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Turn off the oven. Let the shell dry in oven, with door closed, until it is cool and crisp, at least 1 hour..
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, the sugar, salt and water..
- Using a mixer, slowly stir some of the melted hot chocolate into the egg yolk mixture. Constant mixing is required so that the hot chocolate doesn't curdle the egg yolks. Keep adding the chocolate, stirring constantly, until all the chocolate has been added to the egg yolks and the mixture is smooth..
- Transfer the mixture into a double boiler and heat on low until thick..
- Remove from heat and put aside to cool. At least 2 hours or overnight..
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks..
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream. Since the chocolate mixture is thick (very much like fudge) I find it easier to add the chocolate to the whipped cream by the spoonful and then folding it a little at a time. Once the all the chocolate has been folded into the whipped cream, it's ready to spoon it into the meringue shell..
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours..
- Before Serving, make the whipped cream topping. To do this, put the heavy cream, vanilla and sugar in a bowl and beat until the cream is stiff. Spread the whipped cream on top of the pie and sprinkle the top with grated chocolate..
Top with easy chocolate bar curls and you have a chocolate lovers dream pie! Place chocolate squares in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Add remaining milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed until blended. Chocolate Dream Pie The Gracious Wife. pie shell, cold milk, instant chocolate pudding, dream whip. To make a Chocolate Toasted Almond Cream pie, make and blind bake Toasted Almond Pie Crust.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate dream pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.