Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken & sweet potato midweek traybake 🍠🍋. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken & Sweet Potato Midweek Traybake 🍠🍋 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken & Sweet Potato Midweek Traybake 🍠🍋 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken & sweet potato midweek traybake 🍠🍋 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Sweet Potato Midweek Traybake 🍠🍋 :
- Make ready 6 of chicken legs.
- Get 2 of sweet potatoes 🍠.
- Take 6 of skin on garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken & Sweet Potato Midweek Traybake 🍠🍋 :
- Cut the sweet potato into thick rounds. Arrange them in the bottom of a large deep baking tray..
- Slip the garlic cloves in some of the gaps. Then lay your chicken on top arranging so they are in a single layer..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika salt and pepper. Drizzle with a good glug of olive oil..
- Bake uncovered for at least an hour. This is a well packed, heavy Traybake so allow plenty of time for the roasting, it often takes longer than you think. Usually between 1 and 1.5hrs at 190 C..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken & sweet potato midweek traybake 🍠🍋 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.