Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, english breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
English Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. English Breakfast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook english breakfast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make English Breakfast :
- Get 4 of Brown wheat bread slices.
- Make ready 1 cup of black eye beans.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 4 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 7-8 of Garlic pods.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make English Breakfast :
- For baked beans. Soak beans in water for overnight. Pressure cook the beans for 15 minutes..
- Pres cook tomatoes and garlic for 5 minutes. Cool it and make smooth puree..
- Heat a pan add boiled beans, tomato puree,salt, sugar, black pepper, 3 tbsp of butter and mix it. Boil it until it thickens..
- Scrambled eggs. In a bowl break all the eggs. Add one tbsp of milk in it. Add black pepper and salt. Mix with a fork..
- Heat a pan add one tbsp of butter in it. Pour the egg mixture in the pan. Cook over a low flame. Now gently pull the edges of eggs in the centre with a spatula from one side. Then pull from other side. Keep repeating until all the egg mixture curdles..
- Toast the breads in a toaster and apply butter on it..
- In a plate arrange bread toast, baked beans and scrambled eggs and serve it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food english breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.