Size of rounds to form the traditional triangle shape shown? All Reviews for Mediterranean Meat Pies (Sfeeha). These little meat pies really easy to make, and my kids have loved them since they were toddlers, which to me makes a successful dish!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) :
- Take 7 cans of Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' (8 per can).
- Make ready 2 of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- Prepare 32 oz. of plain yogurt.
- Get 10 oz. of pomegranate molasses.
- Take 1 tbsp. of sea salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Take of Butter.
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
Are you ready guys to make with me an extra ordinary Lebanese A recipe for Sfeeha from Baalbek (Small Meat Pies from Baalbek) from The Arabian Cookbook: Traditional Arab Delicious Syrian meat pies (sfeeha) are a perfect on the snack anytime of day. Sfeeha Syrian Meat Pies – No Dairy No Cry. cookpad.com. Lebanese meat pies or sfeehas are savory pastries that are traditionally served like pizzas or as little triangles of doughy bread stuffed with a flavorful ground lamb or beef filling. Lebanese meat pies or sfeehas bring back a lot of childhood memories for me.
Instructions to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) :
- Chop sweet onions finely. Use a food processor. So much easier..
- In a large mixing bowl mix ground beef, yogurt, pomegranate molasses, onions, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice thoroughly..
- Grease a half sheet bakers pan with melted butter. Flatten 6 dough circles on the pan to about 6"diameter. Create a border around the dough to hold the mixture in place during cooking and for aesthetics. Do this by folding up a 1/4 bead of the dough around the edges, pinching it as you go to form a"braid.".
- Spoon and spread the meat mixture ensuring that all the dough is covered up to the border. Finish by sprinkling pine nuts on the top..
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cook pies for about 10-15 minutes until dough bottom and edges are golden brown..
They're the epitome of ethnic comfort food. These savory Lebanese meat pies (known as sfeehas) get their irresistible flavor from clarified butter, toasted pine nuts and fragrant cinnamon. Meat pies are a very popular dish throughout the world. Whether it's empanadas in Spain, patties in Jamaica or pasties in Eastern Europe, it seems so many. Lebanese Meat Pies, otherwise known as Sfeehas, are triangles of bread dough that are baked with a rich, warm flavored ground beef mixture.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.