Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pink hot chocolate:. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pink Hot Chocolate: is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pink Hot Chocolate: is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pink hot chocolate: using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Hot Chocolate: :
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink food colouring.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of 🌻Whipped Cream:.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink sand sugar (add few pink food colour in normal sugar mix well ready your homemade pink sugar).
Steps to make Pink Hot Chocolate: :
- In a medium sauce pan heat the milk and cream over medium heat. Whisk in the chopped chocolate and stir until fully melted. Stir in the pink food coloring and the vanilla extract. Add more food coloring if needed. In a mixer bowl, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract. 5. Serve the hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and sprinkle with pink sand sugar. Enjoy !!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pink hot chocolate: recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.