Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 1-2-3 pot roast. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast :
- Take 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Make ready 1/2 can of water.
- Prepare of to taste seasoned salt.
- Get 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- Get 1 of large onion, diced.
- Take 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Take 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
Instructions to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast :
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, seasoning salt, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast and onion into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.