Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade chocolate fruitcake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Chocolate Fruitcake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Homemade Chocolate Fruitcake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade chocolate fruitcake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chocolate Fruitcake :
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of large egg in room temperature.
- Make ready of powder sugar.
- Take of melted butter.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Homemade Chocolate Fruitcake :
- Grease your baking pan with parchment paper.Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar a little by little and beat until stiff pick form. Add egg yolk one by one and beat until light and foamy. Mix the powder sugar slowly and gradually..
- In a bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Mix well. Fold it all with a spatula very carefully..
- Mix vanilla essence.Mix a little batter with melted butter, then add into the batter. Mix gently..
- Pour the batter into baking pan.Bake on preheated oven until toothpick inserted into oven comes out clean..
- Let it cool on room temperature. Homemade Chocolate Fruitcake is ready to serve. Enjoy with your family and friends..
- Note – Don't over mix batter it will damage your foam.Don't bake over time, your cake will hard..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade chocolate fruitcake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.