Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, milk bread (dinner rolls). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk bread (Dinner rolls) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Milk bread (Dinner rolls) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk bread (dinner rolls) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk bread (Dinner rolls) :
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of yeast.
- Get 120 ml of water or 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 5 tsp of sugar.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Egg for egg wash.
Steps to make Milk bread (Dinner rolls) :
- In a bowl, add water then add yeast, sugar and salt. Stir then add powdered milk and egg and mix. Then add in flour and mix. Transfer to a clean surface and knead for 2 mins. Dough will be very sticky and soft. Then add in butter and mix. Knead for 15 mins until soft and stretchy..
- Cover and allow to rise until double in size. After it has risen, knead again for 5 mins then cut into equal sizes and roll then grease baking pan and place. Then allow to rise again until double in size then egg wash and bake for 25 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food milk bread (dinner rolls) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.